We do operate a layaway plan for those who would like to make staged payments towards a purchase. The conditions by which it operates are as follows;
1. An agreed deposit is made to secure the item for layaway.
2. Staged payments are made on dates which are agreed at the outset, and are not usually over a period of longer than four months.
3. The item will not be released to the customer until all payments have been made.
4. All payments are non-refundable, but are transferable to a different item.
5. If the payment plan is not completed (ie. two payment cycles are missed), the item and payments is forfeited and Fidra may then sell the item on.
If you are interested in setting up a layaway plan, please feel free to contact us to arrange terms.